About Noble Health Alliance
Noble Health Alliance—composed of Aria Health, Crozer-Keystone Health System and Einstein Healthcare Network—was founded in 2014 with the goal of creating a clinically integrated network of physicians and hospitals that can improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare.
Quick Facts about Noble Health Alliance
- Noble Health Alliance is a platform for its founding health systems to work collaboratively to improve the health of populations while also maintaining their independent service to their communities.
- The Noble Health Alliance Physician Network includes almost 2,700 primary care and specialist physicians who are committed to sharing and analyzing clinical data to drive quality improvement and lower cost.
- The Noble Health Alliance includes 15 hospitals and dozens of outpatient facilities serving patients throughout the five-county southeastern Pennsylvania region.
- In its first phase, Noble Health Alliance will focus on managing the healthcare for the 27,000 employees and dependents covered by the Aria Health, Crozer-Keystone, and Einstein medical benefits plan.
- Noble places a strong emphasis on leadership by its participating physicians. Physician committees focus on important issues such as clinical quality analysis, network membership, and governance.
- Noble Health Alliance's offices are located in Fort Washington, PA.
In April 2016, the Noble board of managers announced its decision to dissolve the organization. Read the media release and some Frequently Asked Questions.